MXTools Protects More than 2 Billion mailboxes.
Let Us Protect Yours!
50 billion spam messages will be sent each day! Our Email Filtering Solution can block 95% of them, helping to protect your email traffic from malware, phishing, bots and other email-borne threats.
When you install our real-time threat feeds, you’ll see more than 95% of your inbound spam traffic disappear. MXTools provides dependable anti-spam filtering through our industry-leading threat data feed providers. See why more than 1,500 organizations worldwide rely on MXTools to provide them with the best email filtering solution.
SpamTEQ’s IP Based Threat Feeds represent the cutting edge in the industry and are powered by the research and development done by The Spamhaus Project. Their feeds contain real-time data on IP addresses that are involved in sending or hosting spam, including hijacked servers and computers infected with botnet malware.
- Spamhaus Block List (SBL) – IPs observed by The Spamhaus Project which are sending spam
- Exploit Block List (XBL) – IP addresses of devices infected with malware, worms, third-party exploits or devices controlled by botnets.
- Policy Block List (PBL) – IP addresses for end-user devices, such as home routers and IoT devices which email should never send mail.
The DNS White List (DNSWL) contains over 600,000 entries of good mail servers, including a growing amount of IPv6 entries, allowing customers to reduce the risk of false positives by publishing the outgoing IP addresses of mail servers in different trust levels. Used by over 100,000 organizations to improve their white listings and grey-listing practices.
“It is worth noting that those lists (Spamhaus Zen) didn’t have any false positives, yet still blocked more than nine out of ten spam emails based on the sending IP address alone.”
SpamTEQ’s Domain Based Threat Feeds represent the cutting edge in the industry and are powered by the research and development done by The Spamhaus Project. Their feeds contain live data on domains which are involved in phishing, malware, botnets and other malicious content.
- Spamhaus Domain Block List (DBL) – Domains actively used in spam and phishing campaigns or domains hosting malware, botnets, and other malicious content.
- Spamhaus Zero Reputation Domain List (ZRD) – Newly registered domains aged less than 24hrs and domains which do not have any associated reputation.
URIBL’s Domain Based Threat Feeds represent the fastest and most precise data of known malicious URIs. With near real-time updates, URIBL can identify and block malicious domains found in email content faster – protecting your users from new email-borne threats and scams.